08 Dec HLTH GOLIVE | Sponsored by Onlife Health
Posted at 16:35h in events
Speakers: Catherine Bass, PhD, Director of Informatics, Onlife Health; Carla Raynor, VP Consumer Experience & Brand Management, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee; Nick Dewan, M.D., Vice President, Behavioral Health, GuideWell Health
“The Journey to Well-being: Consumer Trends in Engagement”
December 16, 2020 | 1pm – 2pm ET
- Discuss the traditional definition of wellness and how its evolved and how its driving changes in healthcare.
- Who are the main players to look out for in this space right now?
- How is the evolution of the consumer’s expectations when it comes to their health driving how health plans are engaging with their members?
- How can we leverage the engagement approach large consumer brands (Netflix, Amazon) take in the healthcare space?
- How do all parties in the health ecosystem play a role in consumer well-being.
- Review the trends to be expected in the space for 2021 and beyond.
A recording of the webinar event is available here.