Onlife began in 1996 as Gordian Health Solutions, Inc., a health coaching company dedicated to changing lives. With the acquisitions of Continental Health Promotions and ERIS in the late 90s, the company became a pioneer in our field, offering onsite services and best-in-class health assessments. In 2005, Gordian was acquired by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. In 2009 we focused our time and resources into developing innovative products under a new brand that will resonate throughout the industry and make a lasting impact.
That brand is Onlife Health.
Our Mission: To transform lives through engagement in healthier living while impacting health-related costs.
- Customers First – We anticipate, understand and focus on our customers' needs and make these needs our first priority.
- Culture of Health – We foster an environment of healthy living in which health permeates our workplace.
- Commitment to Excellence – We commit to operational excellence, accountability and continuous improvement in all that we do.
- Candor in Communication – We promote an environment of openness and teamwork in which the sharing of opinions, knowledge and ideas is expected of everyone.
- Celebration – We embrace success and take time to acclaim both our individual and collective achievements.