onthemark® Workplace Assessment
The health of your business depends, in large part, on the health of your employees.
Healthy employees are more engaged and productive. And their healthcare costs are lower than unhealthy or sedentary employees. No wonder nearly 80 percent of employers strongly commit to a healthy work environment to boost individual and organizational performance.1
But commitment is one thing. Creating an actual culture of health is another.
It starts by building a roadmap for success with onthemark® from Onlife Health.
The 6 Dimensions of Wellness Success
onthemark is a deep-dive comprehensive assessment that measures the six key dimensions that impact the health, engagement, and performance of your workforce.
- Health-Supporting Structures: Determine the breadth/depth of the program services, policies and facilities supporting your wellness program.
- Workplace Culture: Evaluate your leadership commitment to wellness as well as rewards/recognition and communication.
- Operational/Administrative Framework: Assess the strength of thestaff and budget committed to your wellness plan and strategy.
- Demographic Profile: Understand the specific characteristics of your workforce that affect wellness.
- Leadership and Employee Perspectives: Learn how your current wellness initiative is viewed internally.
- Worksite Audit: Gain an objective assessment of your current workplace environment.
onthemark creates the knowledge base you need to build a strategically sound wellness program that drives desired behavior change, increases productivity, lowers absenteeism and improves the health and quality of life of your employees.
How Strong Is Your Company’s Commitment to Wellness? Take This 30-Second Test.
If you answered “Agree” or “Don’t Know” to any of the questions above, then onthemark is the perfect starting point to build a culture of health. Contact an Onlife consultant to start the conversation today.
1Buck Consultants at Xerox. (2014). Working Well: A Global Survey of Health Promotion and Workplace Wellness Strategies, United States.